Vodstra Limited - Our client in the hospitality business requires the services of a competent and customer focus individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the Kitchen of our hotel.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions, and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage the financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
- Ensure food control systems are adhered to so margins are on target
- Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage Manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends.
- Must have at least 6 years experience as a Chef in a reputable hotel.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject.