Vodstra Limited - Our client in the hospitality business requires the services of a competent and customer focus individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the hotel business.
- Restructure the Hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on daily basis
- Achieve the netbank target of the hotel on a weekly/monthly basis
- Develop and Implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Monitor the staff to deliver the target from time to time
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Conducts hotel inspections
- Effectively handle all guest complaints
- Ensure guest services are up to standard in the hotel
- Effectively manage staff in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
- Reports to Management weekly and monthly
- Ensure that world-class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the group, especially for the key roles in Hotel operations.
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A BSc / HND in Business Administration from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 6 years post qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- Must have at least 3 years experience in marketing of hospitality businesses.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject.