eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Java Developer
- We are looking for a freelance Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development. S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage..
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.