Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
- Arca is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Support Manager to lead our customer service department.
- Your goal will be to provide exceptional customer service to all our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Overall responsibility for managing the customer support team:
- Setup customer support with the essential tools and competent customer service representatives.
- Customer support leads management: Responsible for mentoring, supporting and building the skills of CSR team so that they continuously provide exceptional experience.
- Hands on control of the quality of service provided out of the customer support.
- Drive proactive issues resolution: Responsible for ensuring all customer issues are resolved within defined SLAs.
- Ensure employees have the necessary training and job tools to perform their job responsibilities.
- Performance Management: Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams and ensure all team members know how they are performing to targets. · Team Professional Development: Provide learning/coaching opportunities, regular feedback to leads and CSRs to provide continual growth.
- Discuss and implement career development opportunities for customer support team; provide one-on-one support where required.
- Align Customer support team to team/company vision and strategy: Ensure agents understand and comply with all customer support objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Communicate and generate enthusiasm and commitment for a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritize and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs.
- Be visible and available to all agents at all time. Interact with the team as much as possible through team meetings, one-on-one sessions, etc. Respond to agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- BA/BSc degree in any Human Relationship discipline
- Minimum of 4 years managing a customer support team of more than 10 people.
- Excellent customer handling skills and sound interpersonal relation ability.
- Industry recognized certifications would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date