Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCNA - Technical Service Specialist - WFP
Position ID: 13657
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Level: Specialist / Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of Canon Large format printing Systems
What we give
- With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products
- Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding Canon Large format Printers, Large Format Graphics products including Flatbed printers.
- Expand Service coverage in the country, Device actions for faster repair time and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Service Development Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria & Ghana) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
What we ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
You will need:
- Customer Focus
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent Communicator
- Product Expert
- Analytical skill
- Problem solver
Application Closing Date