Padron Consulting Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable Digital Marketing intern to join our team
- Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and digital strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the social media platform
- Create email campaigns, and engaging social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and marketing of training programs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate Students studying in a Business / IT related field
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in managing WordPress blog, Google Adwords,
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Internship" as the subject of the mail.