Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Developer (Intern)
- This is an entry-level Internship position.
- This role is perfect for anyone who loves to create contents like blog posts, audio, video etc. This job role would also involve the technical aspects of content creation like Search Engine Optimization.
- You will be learning and working with us to understand how content works and how you can use content to turn total strangers to loyal customers.
- You will be tasked with creating content and distributing these contents to the right platforms
- Collaborate with other team members and brand handlers on content creation
- Analyze key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness
- Ensure quality and act as the last line of defence before any content goes out for public consumption.
- You must reside in Lagos
- You must be a fresh graduate (pre or post-NYSC service year)
- You must not be more than 25 years
- You must be ready to intern for 3months
- You must have a natural desire to pursue a career in digital marketing
- You must possess strategic thinking skills
- You must have solid verbal and writing skills
- You must have a solid grasp of various range of topics and interest areas
Why join Bingreach?
- We are looking for a person who understands the culture of creativity & professionalism and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- You stand a chance to be fully employed with us and earn a competitive salary while you grow your career in an enabling environment.
- As an intern, you ll get monthly stipends to keep "body and soul" together
- You will receive N100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: [email protected] using "Content Developer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 3 Months Internship First. Those currently serving would be given top priority.