Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited is an agricultural products processing company located in Offa, Kwara State. We operate a rice processing mill that produces par-boiled head rice and we deliver to the final customer through distributors. We add value to nutrition and overall well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
- He undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of machines and equipment – they perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as lubricating, fitting, replacing, cleaning etc.
- Operations continuity-ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement on engines, motors, tool, conveyor systems, and production machines, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Faults assessment- when a fault is reported, he or she accesses any fault or problems in the functioning of the machinery/equipment.
- Make repairs- when a machine breaks down, he or she performs repair or replacement work. He or she determines, orders and installs replacement parts.
- New machines and equipment- working in a team mode, he or she is part of a team that sets up new machine or equipment.
- Troubleshooting – locates source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instrument.
- Defective parts- removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools, examining form and texture of parts
- Cleanliness – ensures cleanliness of the work area and the machines by making use of hose, air guns, solvents
- Health and safety- ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- He / she must be 30yrs above
- He/she must be able to work in physically demanding environment and most extreme conditions, including hot, cold, wet, and steamy environment
- He/she must work in all shift conditions, including nights and weekends.
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, stooping, climbing, twisting, and entering into confined spaces and elevated surfaces.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in all-weather condition.
- The applicant must have a minimum educational level of HND/BSC with at least 5 years of relevant experience
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Send CV to the "HR Department" via:
Hillcrest Agro-Allied Industries Limited,
Human Resource Department,
Amberi Ajase-Ipo Offa road,