Rally Trade is an international online brokerage company providing worldclass brokerage services. Our clients can trade and invest in Commodity, Currency and Stock Markets globally. In Nigeria Rally Trade is a leading brokerage company which pioneered superior technology and education for traders and investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
- Lead marketing strategy and execution for our all our audiences and business areas in Nigeria.
- Deliver measurable, high quality, multi-channel programs and activities that are designed to drive awareness and increase engagement among clients and prospects to drive growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, the legal technology market and competitive landscape in the region to shape marketing activities.
- Design and execute programs that include events, emails, tactical PR, regular comms/newsletters, content, landing pages, webinars and product updates among other activities.
- Partner with peers in the marketing team to create a seamless experience for the audience across different channels and activities.
- Work closely with the customer services teams to ensure that marketing plans are aligned to meet business objectives.
- Partner with Head of Marketing to consistently deliver effective product launches and the right messaging and positioning to prospects and customers.
- Be responsible for the measurement and success of all programmes; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends. Continuously learn and evolve to build on positive impact and innovate to improve audience experience.
- Assist in the planning, execution and coordination of activities related to RallyTrade's participation in industry events and/or trade conferences.
What we are looking for in you
- You have a passion for building go-to-market programs that deliver amazing experiences for a target audience, a solid understanding of various marketing channels (online and offline) and how they are connected to each other.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of marketing channels, developing content and executing programs.
- You understand analytics and understand how to interpret what the data tells us and to use it to measure and improve all marketing activities.
- You understand and have a track record planning and executing innovative marketing programs/campaigns with breakout success.
- Audience will always come first to you, and you constantly think about and represent the audience to the business.
- You live and breathe project management. You are able to spot dependencies quickly, evaluate priorities and adept at keeping things moving forward to meet targeted timescales and budgets.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable and are able to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- You are a self-starter, play well in a collaborative team environment and make things happen.
- You are objectives and outcomes driven and constantly measure and calibrate to ensure plans are on course.
- Learning and adapting is your second nature. As environments change and challenges emerge, you find ways to go around or through barriers to get things done.
- Minimum BSc.
- Must be a strong communicator, self-starter with great organisational skills, self-motivated with passion for financial markets.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.