Swift Consulting - We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM)
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy.
- Candidate must possess a BSc or HND qualification in Marketing, Business or any other related course, with at least 2years Experience in Retail marketing
- Must be Creativity, Innovative and be able to Adapt
- Must possess Interpersonal Communication skill, Client Relationships, -
- Must be good at Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organisation, Planning,
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title "Marketing executive" as subject.