At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Security Supervisor
Locations: Kano, Maiduguri-Borno, Bauchi, Katsina, Taraba, Adamawa
- Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to acceptable standard.
- Act as First responder to Incidents
- Undertake and supervise journey management.
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at optimal condition at all times.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Perform special event assignments, such as end of year party
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND)
- First Degree in any discipline (Added Advantage).
Experience & Training:
- Previous training in security related skills.
- Spy Police Training certification (Added Advantage).
Skills / Competencies required:
- Ability to effectively drive and maintain security patrol vehicle fitted with communication equipment.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel on the computer.
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Working with armed Police officers
- Emergency response call out
- Shift schedule (Day/Night Driving)
- Working during public holidays and festival period
- Security work environment-Regimented.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email