Xerox Corporation Services is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Builder
- As a global leader, we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better and happened.
- Must understand SWOT analysis
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours including Home Office
- Training and language courses
- Extra holiday days
- Company events, team-building’s
- Referral bonus, etc.
- Must have “Can Do” attitude
- Must be able to relate well with people and get results through them
- Must be able to speak GOOD English
- Academic qualification can be as low as WASCE / GCE O' Level
- Ability to talk to people, persuasively, like a preacher in the church or mosque to accept what you are offering.
- Very flexible; can travel to any part of Nigeria for business presentations and sales
- Must be sociable, lovely and an extrovert.
- Must be someone that can work well with people to get result
- Must be someone that does not discriminate based on religion, faith, background, sex, race and age.
Remuneration & / or Compensation Plan
- Very attractive with cash and travel incentives
- Monthly bonus is greatly dependent on performance and capacity building.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should not send their CV, rather send the following information below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Full Name
- Exact Residential Area in Lagos or any part of Nigeria.