AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager and Power Projects
Ref. Code: BDM PP001
- Suitable candidate will report to the Chairman
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the power sector (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate departmental operations
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the companyТs products
- Lead from the front in marketing the companyТs products (Training, supplies, recruitment & outsourcing and projects), to the power companies.
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting, project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company's fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or other related discipline. Masters will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience with strong business development and power projects experience.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment.
- He will have an above average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation, transmission or distribution sub-sectors
- Suitable candidates will have well developed contacts in the power industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- He will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.