AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive and Solar
Ref. Code: BDE S001
- The appointee will be directly reporting to the Business Development and Project
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in solar projects
- He must have an understanding of the power sector with very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the sales of the company Products & Services
- Technical experience with Solar installations and Systems to Source for Solar Projects.
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, supplies, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution and transmission company
- Knowledge of the power sector and must have contacts in some power companies
- Minimum of 5 years experience with business development and solar projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.