A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Commercial & Industrial Sales, Downstream Oil and Gas)
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Marketing refined Petroleum Products (Trading) - Bulk supplies for industries and IOCs
- Bulk sales at the Depot
- Operational efficiency in Refined petroleum imports into Nigeria
- Developing a network of strong markets and identifying key assets and resources necessary to grow the business rapidly.
- Driving the downstream logistics for delivery of petroleum products both upstream and downstream; ensuring products moves from the depot to the consumers
- Deploying customer retention strategies and developing strategies to acquire new customers.
- Creating key customers list in the Tank farms across Nigeria / IOCs
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products (petroleum products and lubricants) to potential customers.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of company competitors and provide appropriate information to the management.
- Maintaining existing contracts
- Responsible for marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Writing Prompt and concise reports on matters of Business Development
- Work with other team members to develop suitable Marketing Strategy to address potential opportunities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Experience And Skill Required
- At least five years’ experience in sales, in the oil and gas industry or target-based environments
- Min 2:1 in relevant course of study from a reputable university
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Master’s degree is an added advantage but not necessary
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales and marketing in the downstream Oil & Gas marketing/distribution sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Vast experience in product pricing eg. PLATT & ICE
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Corporate client management experience.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.