A Poultry Farm located at Km 5 Ajase-Ipo - Offa Road, Amberi village, Kwara State is looking for persons with working experience in the poultry farms who will develop and lead execution of innovative ideas and strategies in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Broiler Processing Manager
Location: Amberi Village, Kwara
Reports to: The Managing Director
- Day to day running of the broiler processing operation in conformity wIth best practices regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Lead the Production and Quality Assurance teams,
- Translate the company’s annual business plan/objectives into a production plan and product mix, forecast associated input, and manpower requirements that support the actualization of the plans.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of and quality assurance team.
- Lead the planning and management of slaughterhouse and associated operations
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification, and procurement
- Analyze production and quality control activities to detect and correct problems.
- HND or B.Sc in Food Science, Animal Science, or Life Sciences; or DVM in Veterinary Medicine.
- 5 years in the Poultry industry.
- GMP; HACCP; NSE. ISO Internal/Lead Auditor
- The poultry industry and broiler processing operation
- Business Analysis and production planning/scheduling.
- ISO food safety and quality management systems.
- ISO Health, Safety, and Environment standards
- Environmental and Social (governance standards.
- Basic costing, finance, and business management principles.
- The persons must have strong leadership skills, able to train and mentor, able to plan, schedule, coordinate direct, and control effectively.
- Desired personal attributes are: Highly organized; Significant ability to multi-task effectively, Ability to work with all levels of management; Build partnerships and teams.
- Assertive and tenacious.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.