Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Ensuring PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Preparing and compiling safety report
- Monitoring incidence and report investigation with a necessary recommendation
- Coordinate and monitor waste management
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
- Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
- Preparing and developing HSE programs in compliance with HSE requirements
- Inspection and monitoring of fire extinguishers
- Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
- Preparing and enforcement of safe operating procedures
- Minimum of a B. Sc (Hons) or it's equivalent in any relevant Science or Engineering degree.
- At least 2 years of experience post-graduation experience. Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage.
- Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON) qualification
- ISPON General HSE qualification
- AOFA Level 3 qualification (First Aid at work)
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using "Safety Officer" as the subject of the mail.