Bizpool Africa - Our client is a premium Nigerian Fashion Brand inspired by the philosophy "man, know thyself". Founded in Nigeria with a simple goal to become the top of mind fashion brand for the global citizen with a flair for fine tailoring and exquisite materials.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services & Communication Analyst
- A Client Services and Communication Analyst acts as a liaison between a business and its customers. Customer/Client Services Managers to provide their customers with reliable and impeccable service. A Client Services Manager works to ensure customers are satisfied, that orders or transactions are correctly processed and to answer questions or resolve customer complaints.
- The individual will help business develop strong relationships with clients and customers; answering questions, taking orders, help resolving problems, processing refunds and making suggestions regarding the purchase of additional products and services.
- The Customer Service / Communication analyst should be able to create communication content on behalf of the organization and should have Communication skills, customer service skills, conflict management skill, record and data management skill, Strong writing and analytical skill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with the luxury brand
- Develop effective communication platforms for client and staff
- Inspire repeat-business from clients
- Monitor and measure satisfaction from Clientele
- Liaise with different departmentsТ about client queries
- Offer advice to client on our services
- Develop surveys and capture client information
- Participate in marketing campaigns in collaboration with digital and sales teams.
- Provide advice on purchasing materials and other fashion asset of the luxury house
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a fashion style and outfits
- Give the sales team extra support especially in terms of communications
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations
- Work with Digital & website team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Support the management to respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Develop informative and creative press releases, newsletters and related marketing materials
- Create and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty and satisfaction as well as brand awareness
- Prepare detailed media activity reports
- Create communication strategies for new products, services, events and promotions
- Must be very creative, resourceful and innovative
- Write, edit and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches and marketing material that communicates the organization activities and services.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as Customer / Client Service / Communications Officer or similar position
- Result-driven and goal oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent use of English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using "Client Services and Comm. Analyst" as the subject of the mail.
Applicants are to read the job description carefully and then do the following below while applying:
- Write a proposal (not more than one page) introducing the a luxury fashion brand to a High Networth Individual (HNI).
- Write a Sales pitch (not more than one page) related to this brand. Please make sure it is your idea and show creativity.
- Share with us your content/idea of what a newsletter for a luxury brand would be like if you are to manage it.
- Make a one minute video telling us your knowledge about Luxury fashion brands.