Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO) is an agribusiness firm focused on processing, packaging, and distribution of rice in Nigeria. Our passion lies in cheering the Nigerian community to eat locally-grown rice in a bid to eat fresh and healthy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- We are looking for a Driver to transport our staff in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include regular cleaning, maintenance services for the vehicle, and planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driverТs license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Transportation of staff for work-related purposes.
- Ensuring regular maintenance of the office vehicle; this will include servicing, cleaning and any other ad hoc maintenance items.
- Keeping proper records of mileage, refueling and servicing to ensure a proper audit trail
- Delivering of errands promptly and effectively.
- Support rendering to other teams where required.
- Carrying out duties such as general messaging, and assisting in an event set up.
Other important features or requirements of the job:
- Operational work requires occasional (or sometimes regular) work outside conditioned hours, for example in the evenings or at weekends.
- A Secondary School Certificate.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20 / 50 (or corrected to 20/50
- Proven experience as a driver.
- Knowledge of areas, and roads in Abuja.
- A valid driver licenses.
- A clean driving record.
- Availability to occasionally work on weekends, evenings (outside work hours), and early mornings.
- Ability to converse in English.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.