Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Protective Coatings)
- Establishing New Clients for sale of product range
- Maintaining Existing Relationships of the company and ensuring maximum value both to clients and company.
- Managing & Interpreting Customer expectations
- Technical Presentations to Clients on product ranges and demonstrating how products would meet client needs.
- Supporting Marketing by attending trade shows, fairs and conferences.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Calculating and closing out on Customer Quotations
- Negotiating Tender and contract Terms.
- Negotiating & Closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing Costs and Sales and margins thereof
- General Administration of Client accounts
- Preparation of Reports
- Providing leadership to other sales team members.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Head Business Development and/or the MD/CEO
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post qualification experience in protecting coating sales and application.
- Possession of NACE Certification (at least Level 2) would be an advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sales inclined.
- Investigative skills/competencies.
- Promptness, Accuracy & Detailed.
- Visionary competence.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using "Sales Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.