Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Executive - Training_FMCG
- Responsible to improve Organizational competence, attitude and skills with the help of training and development exercises on continues basis.
- To lead the planning and implementation of all aspects of Organization’s training programs, policies and objectives to develop and maintain effective employee strength.
- To coordinate and facilitate with cross functional team managers across all business units to assess training and development needs for the team and self.
- To review training effectiveness and do periodic assessment existing training methodology (internal and external) and find opportunities to improve the effectiveness.
- To coordinate and drive recruitment process across all business units.
- To freeze JDs with defined competence & skill sets and get the requisites approved by FRT & Mgmt before circulating it with recruitment sources.
- To build effective relationship and communication with recruitment vendors and follow-up for fast closure of requisites.
- To source, screen, interview and determine the ideal candidate for the running requisites.
- To review sourcing methodologies like consultants, job portals, direct applications etc and do performance evaluation on quarterly basis.
- To coordinate between new employee and respective departments and ensure the induction of new employees goes smooth and well recorded.
- To improve the sourcing quality and find cost effective measures to close requisites.
- To monitor performance of sourcing partners and discuss quarterly with Management on recruitment issues and opportunities.
- MBA or minimum 1 year of relevant post graduate diploma in HRM
- Post Qualification Experience of minimum 4 + years would be needed in handling training and development role in a fast-moving Organization with employee strength of more than 500 employees.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to handle employee conflicts and issues in best interest of company and employee.
- Well exposed to HR Software / Ms - Excel and exposure in working in a team of 4-5 people.
- Well exposed to ISO and other international standards and hands on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Senior HR Executive_Training" as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested persons should