A reputable company in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Ogijo-Ikorodu, Lagos
Reports to: H.O.D
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispatch products to customers by coordinating and directing the loading and dispatch personnel.
- Involve in 5S/TPM activities across the plant.
- Arrange and input test results into the database to certify mill test.
- Ensure goods tracing is achieved from the furnace section to finishing section.
- Prepare management information system (MIS) report for top management review.
- Perform internal quality audit in respective department regarding processes to ensure compliance to quality management system(QMS).
- Ensure mill test certificate certifies our products to customers.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc in Science / Engineering related courses.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in similar role.
- Experience in TPM and ISO audit is an added advantage .
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Advanced excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and power point
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality management system I.S.O 9001:2015
- Document control
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.