Whip Music Africa is a MusicTech startup that gives artists access to gigs, record deals and powerful connections and helps talent scouts simplify their search.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 1087020
- Are you an experienced developer eager to build novel solutions that drive Africa forward?
- Whip Music Africa has a unique opportunity for you!
- Whip’s ambitious goal is to revolutionise the African music industry by systemising it and making powerful connections accessible to all
- Through our progressive web app, we enable music professionals in Africa to discover one another, connect & collaborate. From booking artists for live events to finding songwriters and producers from various regions- it’s all possible with Whip.
- You are eager to combine your technical skills with creativity and strategy to solve executive-level challenges
- You are experienced in creating Progressive Web Apps
- You have strong leadership abilities
- You are motivated by the prospect of high rewards in the face of high risk
- You are adaptable, thrive in fast-paced work environments and love taking initiative
- You consider yourself a lifelong student
- You’re looking for a part time role with endless possibilities.
You're offering these qualifications:
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A portfolio showcasing your executional excellence
- Experience developing Progressive Web Apps
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.