A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria require the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager - Facilities Engineering
Description and Requirements
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of facilities’ practices and principles in piping, process and facility engineering.
- Must also be competent in conceptual design, FEED, and detailed engineering design, including but not limited to the development /review of PFDs & P&lDs, facility revamps, optimization.
- Debottle necking of Crude Oil Processing Platforms/Flowstation, and Crude Oil Stabilization System.
Qualifications and Key Accountabilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering degrees (Petroleum / Chemical).
- A Master's degree in Engineering will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (15) years of relevant experience out of which at least 5 years must have been at Manager level in an E&P company with a track record of engineering design! operations of Oil & Gas facilities.
- Provide support in the design and development of production facilities from conception through implementation, including wellheads, flowlines, pipelines, oil/water/gas separation, conditioning and processing facilities.
- Technical evaluation of quotation, project schedule and participate in the commercial evaluation of projects Troubleshoot the process plant problems, suggest feasible short term and long term solution to problems Develop, modify/review the scope of work procedures/project execution plan in line with relevant specification and industry codes for job safety analysis
- Manage and supervise engineering design and installation of repair works on company projects.
- Ability to prepare work schedules and comprehensive engineering designs to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of Management and Contactors
- Must be result-oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
- Must be capable of providing commercial solutions that deliver optimum hydrocarbon value chain.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.