A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria requires the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager - Completions
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in various aspects of hydrocarbon exploration and production activities in shallow and deep offshore environment with extensive experience in engineering, production operation, workovers completion, stimulation, integrity and field surveillance equipment components of a risk-based integrated network production model
- He must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- He must have worked in a managerial position for at least 5 years in a reputable E&P company and overall E&P experience of not less than 15 years.
Qualifications and Key Accountabilities
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline
- A Master's degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Coordinate well surveillance operations/study and recommend optimum flow rates for producing wells
- Maintain and analyze production data as well as required records for day-to-day production operation
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve well production problems and recommend slick line zone changes etc
- Design and prepare detailed completion, work-over, stimulation, horizontal production logging and jetting in unloading procedures of wells
- In-depth knowledge of production, facilities and Well engineering
- Prepare necessary regulatory reports, equipment performance reports. routing engineering reports and well production tests
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must be very strong in general reservoir engineering, production optimization, well interventions, and work-over opportunity generation. interfacing with drilling and operations teams
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company's compliance with aft regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
- Candidate must be good in using petroleum experts’
- MBAL/PROPSPER/ GAP software
- Must be competent to prepare and champion completion and other reservoir simulation /dynamic modelling, material balance and other reservoir modelling runs to understand reservoir behaviour
- Must be result-oriented and committed to company goals, have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.