A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria require the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Officer
- This position requires seasoned and consummate Lawyers with good knowledge of corporate and Oil & Gas laws.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant post-call experience.
Qualifications and Key Accountabilities
- Minimum of LLB, BL and LLM with Second Class (Upper Division).
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Versatile in corporate law, legal drafting, litigation, arbitration proceedings arid special skill in vetting contract and international agreements.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Laws.
- Must not be more than 50 years of age.
- Must be proficient in the use of IT Software.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and multi-task oriented.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.