A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria require the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- The ideal candidate for this position must have in-depth knowledge and experience in planning administrative procedures, providing administrative support, office system, and devising ways of streamlining administrative processes.
- He/she must be able to timely complete a range of administrative duties with the capacity to efficiently and successfully support the Company’s operations and business.
Qualifications and Key Accountabilities
- Minimum of B.Sc / BA in Business Administration degree, Office Management or relevant field with Second Class (Upper Division).
- A Master's degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of accomplishment of administrative duties.
- Efficiently and effectively provide administrative support to allow other operations and departments to function properly
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies, as needed
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Provide support and supervise facilities services and maintenance activities in the office
- Provide administrative support and office systems in the Company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to actively discover new ways of doing the job more efficiently
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A team player with leadership skills.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.