A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and Production company in Nigeria require the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the positions below:
Job Title: Operations Support Engineer
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance and major shutdowns.
- Provide timely logistics support to the Company’s activities and operatIons.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at the Company's locations.
- Support the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Carry out other duties/tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must have good knowledge of technical, operational practices and principles of production operations as well as field optimization and development planning. Must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper-division.
- A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience In an E&P company / Oil & Gas industry
- Must have competencies in preparing reports.
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have the ability to plan, lead, and execute development projects.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must not be more than 35 years
We offer a competitive and attractive package.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.