Willers Solutions Limited - Our client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive - Quality Assurance
- We are looking to hire the services of a Quality Assurance Senior Executive who will conduct various tests and analysis for raw material, finished goods and in-process checks and follow high quality standards and to support shop floor production by providing them quality inputs.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Follow high quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- Work on new products and application development and to troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- Perform batch wise and required number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- Offer technical support to sales team and customers and also to conduct product trials at customer's place as per business requirement.
- Work on product development as per Organizational requirement and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- Ensure all lab equipment and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- Ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned.
- Setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- Monitor achievement against time line and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in similar industry.
- Willingness to travel or relocate
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS WORD Format” to: [email protected] Using “Senior Executive - QA” as mail subject
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.