DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
Where do you come in?
- Your role as the project administrator is to carry out the administrative and accounting functions on a large project.
You will be required to:
- Perform administrative duties such as ordering office supplies and providing office support.
- Manage budget and track expenditure.
- Schedule, organize and take minutes of meetings.
- Support the organization’s ability to respond to emergencies and urgent issues.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Create progress reports.
You will need to have:
- A Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.