DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- We are looking for an External Auditor to examine the systems, operations and accounts of assigned organization and provide feedback.
- You will plan and perform an effective auditing processes based on the federal/state laws as well as audit principles and report back on your findings.
You will be required to:
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
You will need to (have):
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a chartered accountant.
- Knowledge of external auditing practices, relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in audit and direct assessment of companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Great if you have:
- Project Management Certification
- Ability to speak Hausa.
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.