Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading Retail Lifestyle company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/marketТs potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Available to resume Immediately
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Salary + Pension.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.