Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
Applications are open for:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Locations: Ogun, Calabar and Lagos
- Maintenance & repairs of fleet in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through effective supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the workshop.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measure staff & parts operations for "productivity/ efficiency" and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operations vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers for maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspection and maintenance works as indicated by the Fleet Group.
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership and ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Oversee the "Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization" of the "TEAM" as assigned to the office.
- Monitor programmes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain in-depth working knowledge of the unitТs systems and processes.
- Agree modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the Workshop and defend such modifications.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2020.