Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an IT Officer or relevant position
- Certification as IT expert will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Opening for IT Officer" as the subject of the mail.