Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamic Engineer
- Train and manage engineering department in processes and activities relating to maintenance of all plant machinery, equipment and other physical assets to ensure safe, continual and efficient operations
- Create new mechanisms and find ways to make existing ones work more efficiently.
- Assist in processes, from creating new designs to implementing and maintaining it.
- Responsible for cross-linking and calculation of components and systems in all aspects of machine construction; from static and dynamic calculations to airflow-related analyses, simulations and specialist assessments/interpretation of respective findings in collaboration with construction and testing.
- Ensure products satisfy targeted specifications
- Ensure correct decisions are taken at all stages of the design process with regards to product performance
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience as a Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must possess computer analysis and programming skills including Microsoft Office and MATLAB-type analysis, CAD programs, etc
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using "Opening for Dynamic Engineer" as the subject of the mail.