Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Supervise manufacturing processes and ensure that all cylinders and equipment are stored in their appropriate place
- Ensure the filling of non-conformance forms for damaged cylinders at both national and international levels.
- Develop and update quality control standards and procedures
- Conduct visual and measurement tests and reject materials which do not conform to quality and industry standards
- Document test/inspection results by completing reports and log.
- Ensure equipment used within the test and inspection process is properly calibrated
- Produce reports of defects and problems and makes sure remedial actions/follow-ups are carried out and closed out
- Carry out site/offshore visits and audits, and produce reports on processes
- Report any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participate in and promote company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Master's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years in Quality Control or similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Must understand inspection techniques used for effective delivery in an LPG Plant
- Ability to collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; and develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Proactive communicator who can clearly articulate results and needs across all levels.
- Must understand Six Sigma/Lean analysis and improvement methodologies
- Ability to work efficiently with various computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with "Opening for Quality Control Officer" as the subject of the mail.