Abraham's Children Foundation is an NGO focussed on providing basic community services to people living in underserved and low-income communities. We pay special attention to vulnerable groups and person's.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LGAs Registration Assistant
Location: Gboko, Tarkaa, and Ushongu Benue
Slot: 3 Openings
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- The Registration Assistant is a member of the Registration team and is normally supervised by the LGA Programme Officer with technical support and assignment directives from the Assistant Registration Officer in the sub-Office.
- The Registration Assistant is responsible for supporting all activities related to registration, and with ensuring that registration is effectively used for the identification of specific program needs, for the management of operations, and for the achievement of durable solutions.
Under the direct supervision of Programme Officer the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of registration strategies and methodologies for populations of concern.
- Assist in the supervision and daily running of registration team activities, where required.
- Conduct registration interviews when required in accordance with registration standards and guidance.
- Provide counselling to, and responds to queries from the target audience registration procedures and their rights and entitlements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date records and data related to all registration cases.
- Identify persons with specific needs and ensure timely referral to Programme Officer for follow-up as required.
- Collaborate with custodian staff and/or partners in the delivery of assistance and programming, including provision of identity and entitlement documentation.
- Draft correspondence and reports relating to registration activities in the operation, when required
- Provide statistics and draft reports related to registration data, as requested.
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- OND/ NCE, HND/ First Degree, is an added advantage.
- Experience working for a non-governmental organization or relevant government department
- Successful experience in coordination of teams and follow-up of activities
- Applicant must residence in the project location namely : Gboko, Tarkaa, and Ushongu.
Application Closing Date
30th June. 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Mention experience and the Tasks related to the previous job(s) and the period of each) to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email. Eg: Application for LGAs Registration Assistant Ushongu.