Chemironcare Nigeria product Limited, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Nigeria Limited, was established in 1987 and is a household brand today.Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare,which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Agbara plant, Ogun
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Health care
- Duties Co-ordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational objectives and polices with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts.
- Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Ensures that all standard yield are maintained by production lines.
- Controls production process and production facilities.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures that there is discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Makes sure the on job training of production personnel.
- Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
- Ensures production people wear mask, gloves and shoes before entering into production.
- Prepares daily reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Responsible for any delay during daily as well as weekly work schedule.
- Decides either to reject or use by sorting non-conforming raw and packing materials discovered during the manufacturing process after discussing with Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Takes decision about where engaging man power in absence of work.
- Responsible for planning of work according to weekly program.
- Mainly supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers.
- Responsible for materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.