Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector Officer
- Conduct quality inspection on all equipment.
- Inspection of vehicles and equipment to detect abuse, damage or mechanical malfunction.
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule.
- Advising managers on cost-effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure compliance with OEM recommended preventive, routine and corrective maintenance are always in place during operations
- Prepare reports on investigations / inspections and actions taken.
- Conduct visual inspections of emission control equipment.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Independently carry out Diagnostic test using ET or with suitable diagnostic tools and prepare a report.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Following prescribed safety regulations at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/B.Tech (Mechanical /Electrical/Automobile)
- 5 -8 years’ experience in reputable organisation
- Must be physically fit
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted