OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are currently looking to hire vacant position below:
Job Title: Harvest Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo State
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as harvesting, processing, payroll, and recordkeeping.
- Analyzes farm conditions to determine resource allocations.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in harvesting and movement for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Inspects equipment daily to ensure proper functioning prior to use.
- Inspects farms to determine maturity dates of bamboo.
- Plans and directs harvest team members.
- Plans for the purchases consumable supplies.
- Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
- Makes budget proposals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Smart and intelligent individuals with relevant experience, who are willing to lead and grow with the company.
The salary is attractive and there is performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.