Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant - M & E
Location: Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 2 Opening
- Technical Assistant - M & E ensures oversight on all Monitoring & evaluation needs, implementation & emerging issues within the scope of the outreach & community ART drive.
- The Technical Assistant (M&E) will work with others in the State Coordinating, LGA operating teams, the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that stat monitoring and evaluation activities within the scope of the outreach & community ART drive are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 1 year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBO5 is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected] with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.