Proten International - Our client in the Agriculture Franchise is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Control Analyst
Planning and Analysis:
- Support the execution of periodic audit projects.
- Perform all operational audit assignments, reviews, paperwork, and prepare audit reports for management decision.
- Resolve all ad-hoc requests to address control issues
- Participate in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies.
Forecasting & Reporting:
- Ensure inventory levels are at the right place at the right time.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Collaborate with all functional units to design new processes and solve process-related problems.
- Continually maintain lines of communication within the business to monitor and improve business efficiencies.
- Conduct audit checks and make recommendations for departmental enhancements.
- Improves productivity by performing observations, evaluations, and simulations of overall operational processes.
- Conduct root causes analysis to recommend appropriate actions to improve business productivity.
- Optimize business operations and processes by constantly reviewing warehouse operations, space utilization, and workflows.
- Maintain quality standards by implementing the best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Make reports and recommendations to management by utilizing budgets and financial analysis, cost analysis, process documentation, inventory/product analysis, and quality control to optimize business operations.
Leadership and Team Development:
- Provide executive management with audit report and advice on the most effective way to utilize the company’s financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate, while avoiding putting the company at serious financial risk.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes for the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Statistics or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in fraud auditing.
- Remarkable presentation & report writing skills and incredible business acumen.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- The role would be based in Northern Nigeria. Hausa speaking is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.