The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited, invite applications from qualified candidates to a six-month Farming Skills Training Programme
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) Farming Skills Training Programme 2020
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in Collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited will be conducting a 6-month Farming Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Small Ruminants Farming
- Electrical and Electronics
- Ostrich Rearing
- Welding and Joinery.
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youth with employable and entrepreneurial skill in Integrated Livestock Farming anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public-Private Partnership Model in agricultural skills training.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Ordinary National Diploma in any field
- In addition, a willingness to go into livestock farming as a full-time business will be an added advantage.
21st September, 2020.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit a handwritten application along with two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Farm Manager,
Mblatava Nigeria Limited,
Baraza Hotel, Opposite EYN Headquarters,
Mararaba Mubi, Hong L.G.A. Adamawa State.
- Candidates are expected to come with the original of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation.
- Successful candidates will be eligible for an Oral Interview. Admitted Candidates will enjoy Free Tuition and Lunch.
For more information please call: 08060030221 or send an email to: [email protected]