Proten International - Our client in the Agriculture Franchise, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Analyst
- Analyze user requirements, envisioning system features, and functionality.
- Design solutions attending to both business and technical considerations.
- Collaborate with product managers, team leads, and other software developers.
- Work closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Work on bug fixes and improving application performance.
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion -on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets.
- Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development, and launch.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Be open and creative.
- Strong computer and application skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious;
- Positive attitude to work.
- Customer-oriented Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.