Proten International - Our client in the Agriculture Franchise, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Smallholder Partnerships Analyst / Relationship Analyst
- Manage recruiting, training, and performance management of farmer members interactively ensuring that standards of agronomy best practices are maintained.
- Resolve all farmer concerns in a proactive and timely manner according to company standards within a 24 hour period from the reporting date.
- Intervene as required when customer service challenges escalate and must be addressed at a higher level.
- Build rapport with existing and prospective farmers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining farmers.
- Work in partnership with relevant team members and business units to develop and execute local tactics, as well as provide feedback on comprehensive recruitment and retention programs.
- Educate team on best practices and ensure standards are maintained on providing professional, best-in-class service to member farmers and monitor compliance.
- Provide farmers with timely and adequate resources to ensure that our clients' brand is always accessible to the members we serve.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across communities.
- Manage the team to ensure 100% accuracy on plant growing activity is logged on appropriate software application.
- Guide team on people management issues.
- Ensure that standards are maintained and members are in good standing.
- Constantly communicating program status and risks to leadership, and presenting options and recommendations.
- Constantly improving the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics or any related field.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Customer-oriented Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.