DeKING Navigation - Our client, a leading firm in the hospitality industry in Ibadan, Oyo State is looking for a dynamic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Industry: Hospitality / Restaurant
- The Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant and provide absolute supervision towards excellent service delivery.
- He/She is to create mutual advantageous relationships between the restaurants and other critical stakeholders associated with the restaurant.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the entire workforce within the restaurant for optimal productivity.
- Oversee the production and sales process of all the dishes and menus of the restaurant.
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop and execute sales initiatives outside the physical location.
- Prospect new clients via calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Follow up on leads generated through referrals, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers and negotiates on best produce/raw materials needed at all times.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the company's brand.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues with promptness.
- A HND / Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience in hospitality and/or farm production
- Relevant Certifications in Project Management and/or Customer Service
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationship skill is a must.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Must be residing in Ibadan.
Skills / Competencies:
- Project Management
- Effective Communication
- People Management
- Customer Relationship/Service Management
- Social Media/IT with Basic ERP knowledge
- Creative, Innovative & Critical Thinking
- High Energy and Stamina to Manage Stress.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.