The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Deo Gracias Academy, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Programme 2020
The training will:
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running a sustainable tech-based business.
- Flatten the curve of youth unemployment in Nigeria via capacity building with relevant skills for the future of work.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
- Indigene Certificate
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter's Card or International Passport.
20th July, 2020.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application to: [email protected]
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training School Coordinator,
Deo Gracias Academy,
No.5, Dr. Sambo Daju Street, Near State Low-cost COCIN, Rantya,
Jos- Plateau State.
For more information:
Please, call 08034724185,07039641077, 07037062060 and 08103346599