Dynamiss Digital Learning - We are a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner and we implement digital solutions LP+ 365 for teaching and learning in the education space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help build working web presence/front end solutions
- You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for creating a working website as part of a robust solution for our clients, creating a web presence for such clients from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can work on both the back-end and front-end of systems.” This means that you can develop fully fledged platforms (with databases, servers and clients) which don’t need other applications to function.
- You approach software holistically since your skillsets cater to both user experience and functionality. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, that would be a great advantage too.
Application Closing Date