Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Archivist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Job type: Full Time
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Procurement Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
Objective 1 - Implement and improve the archiving system for all other logistics issues:
- Provide an up to date archives documentation of PDs files
- Reorganize and classify in order all PDs folders
- Control each PD by verifying them for missing documents using the checklist.
- Ensure original documents existing in logistic folders (except for invoices)
- Sort out documents to take out double or triple copies
- Check all documents to ensure that the filling is correctly done and set up corrections or add missing data
- Monitoring closely all new PDs archiving and field files.
- Ensure PDs are archived serially and according to PD references for the dossiers.
Objective 2 - Create E-archiving folders:
- Request support from IT officer for the settings of this tool
- Follow up correctly guidelines from the kitlog
- Ensure that field files forwarded to him are validated (cross-check of the checklist) before any archiving (hard and soft copy)
- Make a backup for all hard copy archives.
- Processing payments for submission to finance.
- Change file details to the new Logo
Objective 3 - Reporting:
- Report weekly progress report
- Provide Work plan activities and report to supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics & Supply Shain Management / any Technical field preferred.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role is preferred.
- It is desirable that experience is supported by academic study.
Skills and Experience
- Well-organized, able to multitask, and rigorous
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience with ACF or other NGO’s preferred
Minimum Basic Salary
NGN 109,897 per Month
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 2nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.