Aegle is here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forward. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in managing their health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- You’ll work to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end ( Reactjs, typescript, Nextjs) and back-end ( Nodejs, postgres, grapghql, typescript, Nestjs ) development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with an eye for visual design and utility.
- Work with the development team and domain experts to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications using appealing visual design with a focus on simplicity and a clean user experience
- Write scalable APIs and their documentation for use both internally and externally
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade component software and third-party libraries
- Write technical documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency working with Nodejs, postgres, grapghql, typescript, Nestjs
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.